Lapland Military Band
The Lapland Military Band, based in Rovaniemi, is the only boreal professional wind orchestra in Finland and in the European Union. The band consists of 30 musicians. Besides performing in the events organized by the Defence Forces, it has an important role in Lapland’s music culture.
Soldier's dayTickets 15 euros
- Thu 22.02.201819:00Korundi, Rovaniemi
- Sat 24.02.201819:00Madetoja Hall, Oulu
With patriotic spirit and determinationTickets 20 euros
- Thu 22.03.201819:00Sauvo Hall, Kemi
- Fri 23.03.201819:00Raahe Hall, Raahe
Pictures at an ExhibitionTickets 15 euros
- Thu 12.04.201819:00Rovaniemi Church
Regional church festival of the Finnish Defence Forces
- Fri 04.05.201818:00Sotkamo Church
Honouring members of the Lotta organisation
- Wed 16.05.201819:00Rovaniemi Church
Concert to support young people at risk of social exclusion
- Thu 17.05.201819:00Karjasilta Church, Oulu
The concert is organised by the Oulu Rotary Club, Karjasilta Parish and the Oulu Soldiers’ Home Association.
Festival concert to mark the 110th anniversary of the band of the Rovaniemi Voluntary Fire Brigade
- Sat 26.05.201815:00Lyseonpuisto Upper Secondary School, Rovaniemi
The two bands have held joint concerts for many decades. You will hear festive marches and light wind music.
Concert of the Flag Day of the Finnish Defence ForcesTickets 20 euros
- Mon 04.06.201819:00Madetoja Hall, Oulu