Guards Parades and MIL-Espa Concerts
The main event on summer Fridays is the Guards Parade, a ceremonial performance that dates back to the 18th century. Parade starts from the Senate Square and continues towards the Changing of the Guard at the Presidential Palace.
After the parade the Finnish Defence Force military bands perform a free public concert at Espa Stage.
- Fr. 12. June The Guards Band
- Fr. 14. August The Air Force Big Band (only MIL-Espa)
- Fr. 21. August Conscripts of The Guards Band (only MIL-Espa
MIL-Espa Concert myhelsinki.fi: The Guards BandFree admission!
- Fri 12.06.2020Helsinki
The concert will be streamed through myhelsinki.fi.
MIL-Espa Concert: The Air Force Big Band (only MIL-Espa)Free admission!
- Fri 14.08.20202 pmHelsinki
Concert at 2-3 pm.
MIL-Espa: Conscripts of the Guards BandFree admission!
- Fri 21.08.202014Helsinki Espa stage
Entertaining concert with the Guards Band's Conscripts!
Guards Parade and MIL-Espa Concert: The Dragoon BandFree entry!
- Fri 21.08.202012:30 pmHelsinki